If you want to learn more about us, you’re in the right place. Read to learn how we managed to grow our business so fast.
Jimmy Skosana (Director) is all hands on deck when it comes to the operations / day-day functions of our business. With a great passion for achieving and exceeding set targets and deadlines and in his words
“I work with high standards because I believe that perfection is the key to any transaction”.
Jimmy is simply your ‘go-to-guy’ when you NEED to get the work done! Before the inception of our company, Jimmy worked as a call center agent, team manager and account manager for several in & outbound call center businesses.With the right experience, insight and knowledge into the industry. This resulted in the formation of our company.
Thabiso Ndlovu our (Managing Director’s) fresh, creative thinking whilst working within the confines of corporate identity attributes resulted in the formation of Elikhaya Services.
With the responsibility of maintaining regular contact with both, current and potential clients and ensuring that communication flows effectively.
Before the inception of our company, Thabiso worked as part of a digital sales team for various industries including travel agencies, brand experience agencies and financial institutes. Thabiso hopes to open his own media firm as well as a fashion house one day.
- Our job is to take the time out of finding new customers or generating interest in your brand, product or service by taking the information directly to your customer. Identify excellent potential leads for your sales team to close.
- Creates a more reliable source of data rather than buying the data.
- Remove the need for large periods of cold calling for sales teams.
- Reduces training costs as there’s a different skill involved and distinct manner required.
- Professionally presents your brand, product or services to potential customers.
- Canvas existing customers to reveal buying trends, or the potential for new business.
- Inbound calling provides a customer service opportunity that can later be converted into further lead generation or sales.
- We will reveal ‘low hanging fruit’. These are customers who are already prepared to buy a product or service and do not require much (if any) persuasion.
- Appointment making is a People-skill. We will create stronger appointments.
- We provide a stream of appointments based on customers who are looking for precisely what you offer.
- We provide customer satisfaction and often exceeds the needs of the customer.